19/01/2012

Melbourne Street Style: Tara

Forgive pathetic lack of blog posts, the silly season & I got along a bit too well this year methinks. Moving right on, I have a new job writing a column for this leetle newspaper and am also now the official taker of Southbank street style pictures. After 6 hours on the job, I discovered that Southbank isn't really the catch up place for the Melbourne style set so I took some snaps of my work BFF Tara C instead. She's a total spunk! I could just dip those Balenciaga's in aoili and eat them right up.




Dress: Topshop
Tee: Givenchy
Boots: Balenciaga
Bag: Alexander Wang
Sunglasses: Grazia X Ellery

2 comments:

  1. WTF!! how do normal people afford these things... It would literally take me a month of pay or more to acquire such items! She's a babe. Dying over the tee and shoes. ugh. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Christie I know I am in awe of her amount of amount of lovely stuff every day! Her credit card gets a bit of a workout...!

      Delete